Radio Licenses for the ASRI® Ground Station Administration (AGSA) Service
- To request a new radio license, or modify/renew existing licenses, please complete the Ground Station Frequency Request Form.
- To request the decommission of a radio license, please complete the Decommission Request Form
The AGSA service is for aviation business customers (e.g., airlines, fixed based operators, corporate aircraft operators and helicopter operators) who have FCC approved radio equipment and need a license for a VHF Aeronautical Enroute ground station frequency.
Selective Calling (SELCAL) Service
- To order a SELCAL code, please complete the SELCAL Request Form.
Note on SELCAL applications:
After submitting this form, you will be transferred automatically to PayPal to pay the SELCAL processing fee. Payment must be made through PayPal, and you can use any of the authorized payment methods including major credit cards (though you are not required to have a PayPal account for this transaction). As part of the process, you will receive two separate confirmations:
- A confirmation for the completion of your SELCAL Request Form
- A payment receipt from PayPal.
It is important to ensure that you receive both confirmations to confirm the order, as ASRI will only process your SELCAL request after it receives both your Request Form and confirmation from PayPal that you have paid for your order. If you do note receive both emails, please check your email spam folder before contacting ASRI.