ASRI® Ground Station Administration Service (AGSA)
Radio Licenses for the ASRI® Ground Station Administration (AGSA) Service
- To request a new radio license, or modify/renew existing licenses, please complete them Ground Station Frequency Request Form.
- To request the decommission of a radio license, please complete the Decommission Request Form
ASRI’s AGSA Service provides frequencies for aviation business purposes to customers who have FCC-approved radio equipment. We assist with new frequency assignments, modifications & license renewals.
ASRI® Selective Calling (SELCAL) Registrar Services
Selective Calling (SELCAL) Service
- To order a SELCAL code, please complete the SELCAL Request Form.
Note on SELCAL applications:
After submitting this form, you will be transferred automatically to PayPal to pay the SELCAL processing fee. Payment must be made through PayPal, and you can use any of the authorized payment methods including major credit cards (though you are not required to have a PayPal account for this transaction). As part of the process, you will receive two separate confirmations:
- A confirmation for the completion of your SELCAL Request Form
- A payment receipt from PayPal.
It is important to ensure that you receive both confirmations to confirm the order, as ASRI will only process your SELCAL request after it receives both your Request Form and confirmation from PayPal that you have paid for your order. If you do note receive both emails, please check your email spam folder before contacting ASRI.
ASRI® FCC License Assistance
ASRI® FCC License Assistance Service
- To request FCC license assistance, please complete a Licensing Assistance Form and describe your requirements in the free-form text box at the end of the form.
ASRI can help you navigate FCC processes and can perform tasks on your behalf. We can assist with FCC license applications, FAA coordination, and insuring compliance with other regulatory requirements for radio systems and services. This includes business radio and microwave systems. After reviewing your requirements, ASRI will contact you with a quote for the project. As requirements can vary for each request, license assistance projects are priced on a time-and-materials basis.